|Categories:||Integration Consultant, Product Management|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a fast-growing company with the entire world as the playing field? Our trusted partner is strengthening their Integration Management Team and they are searching for candidates that want to be a part of their evolution!
As an Integration Consultant, you will be part of an international team working with the latest and greatest technology to produce remarkable games, both in html5 and flash.
You will be expected to be very passionate about what you do and to see this as more than just a job but also a passion and something you really want to be good at. Our client aim to remain at the forefront of the industry and constantly evolve as the industry evolves. New technology is something they embrace; therefore, you should be able to adapt, learn and absorb knowledge, which is more important than already having it.
You should be passionate about developing the culture of the company, ensuring that the core values are reflected through its employee policies.
The position is based in Manila, Philippines.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Administrating new Integration Projects
- Understand the technology behind the API integrations to support the customer in the project
- Give feedback to and help improving the Integration Project process
- Feedback to organization and apply knowledge on overall integration process and product
- Provide Product Managers and Product Planners with customer feedback and requests
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in administration of and/or coordination of projects
- Have the ability to work independently but also in teams
- Have good communication skills, good English and fluent Mandarin both spoken and written
- Being driven and work in a committed way
- Background in the gaming industry
- Meticulous and systematic
Our client put great emphasis on your personal characteristics and is seeking to recruit a highly-motivated individual that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative team environment. Moreover, you should be a team player as well as an enthusiastic, humble and sociable person who will contribute to maintain the positive and stimulating atmosphere that characterizes the company.
You will be offered a challenging opportunity in a fast-growing company where you can develop both personally as well as professionally!
If you have the experience and ambition to take on a role such as this and be rewarded accordingly, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference 12103.